Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tee tee tee pew pew pew baboom.

Heya my fellow Jeromeians.

1.The topic that i am going to write about today is..... Inner-self!

By inner-self, i am talking about another person that is exactly the same as you, but with different thinkings/attitudes/personalities.

I believe that the statement above is true. I do believe that there is another Jerome living inside this Jerome. However, i do not know if there are multiple Jeromes inside me.

Well, to clear things up for you, i will list the different types of Jeromes here.

JEROME#1

This Jerome is the Jerome that people usually see. People that don't know me personally. Handsome, cool, attractive, etc. People who know just Jerome usually thinks highly of him. This is because they have never heard him talk before.

JEROME#2

This is the Jerome that my friends know. They know Jerome#1, but their views of him have changed drastically. People who know this Jerome usually are on extreme ends with him. They either love him or hate him. This is because this Jerome is a total asshole.

JEROME#3

Aha. This is the Jerome Jerome. The real me, to be honest. Only the closest of my friends and my family know this Jerome. This Jerome acts naturally around them, because he knows that he can trust them. This Jerome is also abit of an asshole, but he would apologise if he is in the wrong.



Let me explain why i wrote all that.

I'm just trying to explain and prove to you that my point is valid, and that people would act differently around other people. Take me for example. Look at the 3 different types of me. I would appear differently to different groups of people. This is simply because i act differently around them. Sort of a split personality.


Yeah. I'm sort of a two faced asshole hypocrite. To be really honest, i believe that everyone is like that. We would all try to look our best at all times, to everyone, even though we don't look like that. *Ahem Makeup Ahem.*


Well, i have a few paragraphs to clarify myself.


Think about it. Would you really act like yourself on your first date? Would you fart on your first date? If your answer is yes, tell me. I'll remember you in my prayers.

The problem with us is that we tend to deceit others. One lie after another.

Take me for example, AGAIN. If you set me up on a date, *wink*, i would be sure to dress my best. I would do everything that i would not normally do. In other words, i would just show that person the good side of me.

However, if things drag along, i would slowly reveal myself to her. My habits would show up, etc. That is not a good thing.

First impressions always count, but i feel that one should not overdo it. If you act and behave totally opposite of what you really are, once they see through you and your asshole nature, you are done for.

Sorry, but this is not a blog on how to pick up chicks.

What i am saying is, it is perfectly natural and human-like to want to show off/ make a good impression. But, you should not overdo it. It would just make you look like a total jerkface. It is okay to act differently around different people. You can be a jerk to your brother, and yet a kind puppy loving guy around your girlfriend. It is normal, and almost everyone does that.

HOWEVER, if you look at it from another point, it is as though we are wearing masks. Different masks for different occasions. It appears that everyone has an infinite amount of masks, and that we can choose which to wear each day. All the masks look the same, but wearing it would give you a different personality.

The day when someone really mean what they say, is the day when their true face catches the sunlight. Think about it. It's so deep, maybe you can find Adele rolling in there.


Have a good day sir.


Cya,
JEROME.


No comments:

Post a Comment